discrabraxi Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Yamla Pagla Deewana 2

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The trio of Dharam (Dharmendra), Paramveer (Sunny Deol) and Gajodhar (Bobby Deol) reunite, this time in the UK. Paramveer opens up the "Yamla Pagla Deewana" club and re-encounters a visit with Dharam and Gajodhar, after their last visit to Canada. Now, the trio are back with double the fun, double the action, with the presence of a fool (Johnny Lever), and double the romance, with the Suman (Neha Sharma), and Paramveer's love Reet (Kristina Akheeva).
Oh where to begin with this one…. I absolutely loveeed the first one. The cast, crew, direction, songs, and the storyline were brilliant on that one. Unfortunately this sequel was a DISASTER.<br/><br/>I was sooo excited to hear that most of the original cast was in this one too and they tied in my fav. new hottie Neha Sharma and Anu Kapoor. But my expectations fell soooo short. I wanted to give a TIGHT slap to the story writer(s) and the director. What were they smoking? You have this elite trio of Deol family which could've been a start of awesome comedy series but instead the time and money was completely wasted.<br/><br/>Seriously no one likes cheap gimmicks like putting in a fake monkey, over-exaggerated thugs wanna-be's, cheap references to Salman Khan's movies. Why even bother making a film if the result would be this disastrous?
I wish I can give this movie a zero even if there is something less then that, but sadly the minimum score here is just 1. I am sure after Himmatwala of Ajay Devgan this is the worst movie I have ever watched. Total waste of time and money. No comedy at all, try to make you laugh with childish scenes. Poorly written & directed. Couldn't watch it for more then 15 minutes, from the starting scene till the ending this movie will make you so much angry that you will feel like you should sue the director and whole cast of this movie. <br/><br/>I don't know what is wrong with Indian movies these days, why they think stupid action is important, where everyone suddenly start flying for no reason, seriously this doesn't make anyone laugh FOR GOD SAKE UNDERSTAND THAT. After watching this movie I don't think I will ever be able to watch Deols again.<br/><br/>SUCH A BAD MOVIE. WORST COMEDY MOVIE EVER.

No it does not. The three main charactors played by Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol play the same charactors but in a new setting and the plot from the first movie has nothing to do with this movie. The supporting cast from the first movie that apear in this movie are all playing different roles.
Episode 3.20 full movie in hindi free download mp4the Black in Blue hindi dubbed free downloadmalayalam movie download Episode 1.20Episode 2.16 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadLupin Has Come with a Tank full movie hd 1080p downloadMetroid: Fusion song free downloadSsshhh… Koi Hain full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSword Play in hindi movie downloadThe Rig full movie 720p downloadSecuestro express movie download

last edited 216 weeks ago by discrabraxi
Please log in to post a reply.